Next Resolution R-10
Next Ordinance No. 607
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22, 2020, 7:30 PM
PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
ZOOM MEETING LINK REMOVED
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and all of the related orders and declarations from the federal, state, and county governments, the Northampton Township Board of Supervisors will hold its regular monthly meeting as a virtual public meeting on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 7:30 PM utilizing the Zoom Meetings platform. CLICK HERE to view INSTRUCTIONS how to participate in the Zoom meeting. Public Comment or questions on both agenda and non-agenda items can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org starting at 7PM on April 22, 2020.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. MOMENT OF SILENCE
4. FLAG PRESENTATION
5. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS
6. PUBLIC COMMENT (Limited to Agenda Items Only - Send email to email@example.com)
7. CONSENT ITEMS
(A) Approval of Minutes – February 26, 2020
(B) Accounts Payable – March 11, 2020
(C) Accounts Payable – March 25, 2020
(D) Accounts Payable – April 8, 2020
(E) Accounts Payable – April 22, 2020
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
10. NEW BUSINESS
(F) Consideration of Preliminary/Final Plan of Land Development, McDonald’s, SLD 18-10, 950 Second Street Pike
(G) Consider Bids for Road Materials
(H) Consider Bids for Roadway Milling
(I) Consider Resolution Extending Tax Payment Due Date for Face Value Taxes
(J) Consider Resolution Declaring a State of Emergency effective March 13, 2020 for a 90-Day Period
(K) Consider Resolution Authorizing the Township Manager to Execute Traffic Signal Permit Plan Amendments for the Intersections of Second Street Pike and Tanyard Road, Second Street Pike and Crossroads Plaza Drive, Second Street Pike and Schoolhouse Commons, and Bustleton Pike, Crossroads Plaza Drive and Upper Holland Road
Dr. Kimberly Rose
12. MANAGER’S REPORT
13. SOLICITOR’S REPORT
14. ENGINEER’S REPORT
15. PUBLIC COMMENT (Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Members of the public who wish to make brief public comment may do so by submitting an e-mail during the meeting at the appropriate time. Starting at 7PM, April 22, 2020, members of the public who wish to comment on “agenda items” may submit an e-mail to email@example.com in accordance with the following procedures:
- The e-mail may not be sent before 7PM on April 22, 2020.
- The subject line must reference the agenda item(s) being commented upon.
- The body of email must contain your name AND address of residence.
- The total length of your question or comment should not exceed 300 words.
- If your message does not adhere to these procedures, the Board of Supervisors will not be required to read or consider your e-mail during the meeting.
- At the proper time, the Board Chair will acknowledge speakers in the order they are received.
- When you are recognized by the Chair to speak, the moderator will unmute your microphone and ask you to turn on your videp. We ask that you introduce yourself by saying your name and address for the record and speak respectfully.
- Following the conclusion of the portion of the meeting for brief public comments on “agenda items,” any subsequently received submissions will only be considered at the end of the meeting during the “Public Comment” portion of the agenda. Such “Public Comment” submissions are subject to the same requirements described above except that the subject line need not reference a particular agenda item.
- A deadline for submitting brief public comments on “all items” will be announced during the meeting.
- Your comments will be limited to 3 minutes.
The Board believes that following these simple rules will encourage positive discourse on matters involving the Township and its government, improves cooperation among meeting participants, and will help keep Northampton Township a great place to live, work, and raise a family.