Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and all of the related orders and declarations from the federal, state, and county governments, the Northampton Township Administration Building is closed to the public. To facilitate public access, selected Township meetings will be broadcast via Zoom live-stream platform. The link to these meetings will be posted on the Township Newsfeed section of the website (www.northamptontownship.com) thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Members of the public will not need a Zoom account to view the meeting live, however will have to download and launch the free Zoom Application (Instructions provided below).
- Members of the public who wish to make brief public comment may do so by submitting an e-mail during the meeting at the appropriate time. Starting thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the meeting, members of the public who wish to comment on “agenda items” may submit an e-mail to email@example.com in accordance with the following procedures:
- The e-mail may not be sent thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- The subject line must reference the agenda item(s) being commented upon.
- The body of email must contain your name AND address of residence.
- The total length of your question or comment should not exceed 300 words.
- If your message does not adhere to these procedures, the meeting Chairperson will not be required to read or consider your e-mail during the meeting.
- At the proper time, the Chairperson will acknowledge speakers in the order they are received.
- When you are recognized by the Chairperson to speak, the moderator will unmute your microphone and ask you to turn on your video. We ask that you introduce yourself by saying your name and address for the record and speak respectfully.
- Following the conclusion of the portion of the meeting for brief public comments on “agenda items,” any subsequently received submissions will only be considered at the end of the meeting during the “Public Comment” portion of the agenda. Such “Public Comment” submissions are subject to the same requirements described above except that the subject line need not reference a particular agenda item.
- A deadline for submitting brief public comments on “all items” will be announced during the meeting.
- Your comments will be limited to 3 minutes.
ZOOM MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
- When you click the link above, you will be redirected to the Zoom website.
- Once there, you will be asked to download, or launch the Zoom Application. If you used Zoom before, click the prompt to “Open Zoom”.
- If this is your first-time using Zoom, click the prompt “download and run Zoom. This will download the Zoom Application on to your computer.
- If you are using an iPad or Tablet, go to the Apple Store or Google Play to download the Zoom application.
- Once you’ve entered the meeting, you will be “Muted” until recognized by the Chair to speak.
- A recording of the meeting will be posted on this site shortly after the meeting.
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette: No swearing, vulgarities or inappropriate comments shall be permitted. Such behavior shall result in immediate removal from the meeting.