Bristol Road Daytime Closures and Detours Weekdays on 2nd Street Pike and Churchville Road Beginning Monday, March 26 through Friday, April 6.
Posted: 3/24/2018 4:24 PM
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) is embarking on a project to repair and resurface 12 miles of state highways in Bucks County. Part of this project includes Bristol Road in Upper Southampton and Northampton Townships. As a result, Bristol Road will be closed and detoured weekdays between Route 232 (2nd Street Pike) and Churchville Road beginning Monday, March 26, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for pipe removal. This daytime closure will be in effect through Friday, April 6. Motorists will be directed to use Route 232, Route 132 (Street Road) and Churchville Road. Local access will be maintained up to the construction zone. In addition to Bristol Road, other area State highways under this project include:
· Route 263 (York Road) between County Line Road and Tennyson Drive in Warminster Township;
· Langhorne-Yardley Road between Stony Hill Road and Route 332 (Yardley-Newtown Road) in Lower Makefield Township;
· Route 332 (Jacksonville Road) between County Line Road and Almshouse Road in Ivyland Borough and Warminster and Northampton townships.
· Bristol Road between Route 232 (2nd Street Pike) and Chinquapin Road in Upper Southampton, Northampton and Lower Southampton townships;
· Bristol Road between Chinquapin Road and Route 532 (Buck Road) in Lower Southampton Township
· Bustleton Pike/Churchville Lane between Stump Road and Holland Road in Upper Southampton and Northampton townships.
Questions regarding closures and detours should be directed to PennDOT by calling 610-205-6700 or visit www.penndot.gov