Skip to content
How Do I...?


What are the hours for the police station?

The police department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

How do I get copy of an accident report?

You can obtain a copy of the report off the CARFAX website at You'll need the report number if you are named in the report or you can come to the police station with proper identification to obtain a copy. Reports are usually available five to seven days after the accident and there is a fee for the report.

I was in an accident and the police towed my vehicle. How do I get my vehicle back?

You must come to police station to sign a "Vehicle Release" form. The vehicle's owner or representative with proper identification can sign the form and will be given the tow company's location at that time.

How do I get a copy of a police incident report that was not a vehicle accident?

You can obtain a copy of the police incident report by going to the police station and completing a request for a copy of an incident report. The request will be reviewed and you will be notified that the incident report was either denied in full, a partial denial, or approved.  If approved you will be notified to pick up the report at Police Headquarters after paying the fee.

Can I get fingerprinted by the police for an employment application?

Yes. A resident can be fingerprinted at the police station. It is recommended that you contact the police station prior to your visit to check availability. The fee for a fingerprint is $50 by cash or check.

How do I report a problem in my neighborhood that's not an emergency?

Either come to the police station in person to file a report with an officer or call the police station's non-emergency phone number (215-357-8700) and an officer will be dispatched to your location.

How do I get a handicapped parking placard?

You can print an application for a handicapped placard at the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's website at or you can pick up a copy at the police station.

How do I apply to get a pistol permit?

You can apply for a gun permit at the Sheriff's Department at the Bucks County Court House in Doylestown.

Is there a juvenile curfew in Northampton Township?


Where can I dispose of old prescriptions and over the counter pills?

You can dispose these materials in the drug disposal box at the police station.

Northampton Township

Administration Building
55 Township Road
Richboro, PA 18954

Phone: (215) 357-6800 Fax: (215) 357-1251

Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm