Master Trail & Bicycle Facilities Plan
The Northampton Township Master Trail and Bicycle Plan (The Plan) is available for public review. The Plan outlines a vision for improving the quality of life in the Township; providing a wide range of outdoor experiences; and supporting economic development through the development of a comprehensive township-wide trail and bicycle facilities network.
The process of developing this Master Trail and Bicycle Facilities Plan was a multi-step process designed to identify opportunities for providing non-motorized transportation options in all areas of the township. Please find below a link to “The Plan” as well as each of its individual components.
- Northampton Township Master Trail Bicycle Facilities Plan December 2019
- Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Planning For Trails Bicycle Facilities
- Chapter 3 Northampton Township Planning Process
- Chapter 4 Northampton Township Community Profile
- Chapter 5 The Trails Bicycle Facilities Network
- Chapter 6 Implementation Cost
- Chapter 7 Maintenance Risk Management
- Chapter 8 Trail Concerns
- Chapter 9 Recommendations