The Northampton Township Wall of Honor is an award to recognize individuals who have made lasting contributions to the community and have contributed to the quality of life for the residents of Northampton Township, Bucks County PA. The objective of the Wall of Honor Program is to see that individuals who have made such contributions to the community are recognized.
To be considered for this award, nominees: must have been a resident during the time of community service, contribution, or accomplishment; must have participated as a volunteer in activities and/or accomplishments that benefited or have had a positive impact on the lives of the residents of Northampton Township; demonstrated outstanding qualities of leadership, community spirit and would be considered a role model.
The Northampton Township is now accepting nominations for the Wall of Honor Award until November 30, 2023.
- To nominate an individual for this honor, a nomination form must be completed and submitted to the Wall of Honor Committee for review. The committee is made up of 7 individuals who represent the diversity of the community.
- Nominations will be called each year and accepted up until November 30 each year.
- All new nominations will be reviewed and voted on by the committee no later than March 31, 2024.
- The person who submitted the nomination will be notified shortly after the vote is finalized. Notification to the recipient’s family will be planned out accordingly.
- The number of recipients will be limited to a maximum of two per year; there may be years when no individuals are nominated and/or no nominees are selected to receive this award.
Nominations must be forwarded to the Northampton Township Wall of Honor Committee,
55 Township Road, Richboro, PA 18954
Nomination forms can be downloaded from the Township website www.northamptontownship.com or emailed to Lisa Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org . The nomination must be received no later than November 30, 2023 to be accepted for the next calendar year.