Household refuse, recycling, and one bulk item is collected on the same day, one day per week.
- Collection begins at 6 a.m.
- Take trash to the curb no earlier than 6 p.m. the night before.
- Each household may put out up to 12 bags or cans of refuse each week.
- All trash should be bagged. Use plastic or metal trash cans, or plastic trash bags.
- Do not use paper bags, cardboard boxes, or containers smaller than 20 gallons or larger than 32 gallons.
- Do not put televisions at curb for trash pick-up. See Electronics Collection-Disposal of TV's.
Several streets are in multiple trash collection zones. Please refer to the Trash Schedule by Map View to determine your collection day if you reside on the following streets:
- Bristol Road
- Buck Road
- East Holland Road
- Holland Road
- New Road
- Newtown-Richboro Road
- Second Street Pike
- Tanyard Road
Trash Collection Holidays (J.P. Mascaro & Sons)
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If there is a holiday that lands on a Saturday or Sunday, all collections will remain as a normal collection schedule. No changes in service. Expect curbside collection on your scheduled collection day.
Please note the following changes in your collection schedule when there is a holiday:
- If your trash collection day is Monday, then it'll be picked up Tuesday.
- If your trash collection day is Tuesday, then it'll be picked up Wednesday.
- If your trash collection day is Thursday, then it'll be picked up Friday.
There's a snowstorm coming. Is trash going to be picked up?
Collection will occur during inclement weather unless cancelled by J. P. Mascaro. We will then announce the cancellation on our website. Should J. P. Mascaro cancel a scheduled collection due to a weather event, then collection will occur the next day. All areas of the township will also be collected one day late for the rest of the week if a cancellation occurs.